What is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
The University of Arizona has signed a three-year enterprise license with Adobe for multiple software products, including Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. This software creates and manages dynamic forms, delivers professional documents and easily allows for the exporting of data for analysis and reporting. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is free for faculty and staff to dowload and install on institutionally owned computers.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC may be purchased by faculty and staff for home use as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud software package for $9.75/year at http://arizona.onthehub.com
Why Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Many different files can be made into the .pdf format. Although all computers have Adobe Acrobat Reader, only Adobe Acrobat Professional can actually make different files into .pdf format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and can only “view” or read .pdf files.
Adobe Send and Track for Outlook
You can use Adobe Send & Track plug-in for Outlook to send large files as public links through Outlook. The attached files are uploaded to Adobe Document Cloud, and public links to the files are inserted in the email body.
Recipients can click the link to preview the file in a browser window and can download the file if needed. Read more...
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: Faculty and Staff
- Platform: Windows and Mac
- Cost: Free to install on institutionally owned computers; $9.75/year for home use
- Computer and Software Requirements
- NOTE: You do not need to download or install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC if you are using Adobe Creative Cloud since it is a part of the the CC suite.
- Campus Computer Lab
- License Restrictions: Only those identified in the software or per the vendor
- Notes (Instructions & Documentation) Vendor Created
- Expires: November 2018
- Website(s): Adobe