What is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
This software creates and manages dynamic forms, offers enhanced editing and form creation, plus the ability to send, track, and receive electronic and digital signatures, plus much more.
Why Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Many different files can be made into the .pdf format. Although all computers have Adobe Acrobat Reader, only Adobe Acrobat Professional can actually make different files into .pdf format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and can only “view” or read .pdf files.
Adobe Send and Track for Outlook
You can use Adobe Send & Track plug-in for Outlook to send large files as public links through Outlook. The attached files are uploaded to Adobe Document Cloud, and public links to the files are inserted in the email body.
Recipients can click the link to preview the file in a browser window and can download the file if needed. Read more...
Note: You do NOT need Adobe Creative Cloud to Obtain Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. You already have access via Adobe Document Cloud.
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: Faculty and Staff
- Platform: Windows and Mac
- Cost: Free to install on institutionally owned computers
- Computer and Software Requirements
- Go to https://documentcloud.adobe.com/us/en/
- Sign in with your email address <netid>@email.arizona.edu. (If you do not see a place to enter your email, choose "More sign-in options.")
- Choose Company or School account, and use the WebAuth login.
- In the upper right corner of Document Cloud, click the button that says Get Acrobat DC desktop
- License Restrictions: Only those identified in the software or per the vendor
- Notes (Instructions & Documentation) Vendor Created
- Accessibility Training (Vendor Supplied)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC User Guide
- Contact the 24/7 IT Support Center (520) 626-TECH (8324)
- If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com
- Website(s): Adobe