Contact your Adobe Deployment Rep (see 'General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions' section below)
Let your rep know if you will need:
- Just Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and/or any of Adobe’s other creative applications
- Software on your desktop/laptop/home computers
If your rep gives you a “named license” you can install on multiple workstations (including those not owned by the University) and activate on two workstations (regardless of OS) concurrently.
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: For Faculty/Staff
- Platform: Windows and Mac
- Cost: Free
- Computer and Software Requirements
- Download: To gain access contact your designated IT representative designated IT representative.
- IT Reps Download Access (IT DEPLOYMENT REPS ONLY)
- License Restrictions: Only those identified in the software or per the vendor
- Notes (Instructions & Documentation)
- Contact the 24/7 IT Support Center (520) 626-TECH (8324)
- Website(s): Adobe