Changes to Adobe Creative Cloud Licensing 2019
- Coming in February 2019 the new Adobe Shared Device License (SDL) for Lab and Office Use Will Become Available. Check here for updates as they are posted.
What is Adobe SDL
This license is for university-owned workstations that are shared by more than one person, including office workstations used by student employees.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. It is also a standalone product which does NOT require a full CC license to acquire. See more...
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: For Faculty/Staff
- Platform: Windows and Mac
- Cost: Free
- Computer and Software Requirements:
- Download: To gain access contact your designated IT representative.
- IT Reps Download Access (IT DEPLOYMENT REPS ONLY)
- License Restrictions: Only those identified in the software or per the vendor
- Notes (Instructions & Documentation)
- Contact the 24/7 IT Support Center (520) 626-TECH (8324)
- Website(s): Adobe