What is ChemOffice Pro
ChemOffice is a scientifically intelligent, integrated suite of personal productivity tools that helps scientists to efficiently keep track of their work, gain a deeper understanding of their data and produce scientific reports professionally and efficiently.
Why use ChemOffice Pro
ChemOffice includes the following applications:
- ChemDraw is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively to draw molecules and reactions for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks, to search databases, and to generate accurate names from structures and to predict properties and spectra.
- ChemDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets so that chemists can use Excel’s analysis, sorting and organization tools to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships
- Chem3D generates 3D models so that chemists can view their compounds in three dimensions to assess shape and properties to maximize activity or specificity
- ChemFinder is a chemically-intelligent personal database system that scientists use to organize their compounds and to search for and correlate structures with properties.
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: UA Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Cost: Free
- Computer and Software Requirements
- License Restrictions: Only those identified in the software or per the vendor
- Notes (Instructions & Documentation)