What is Cisco's IronPort X1070 Anti-Spam Plug-In for Outlook
The IronPort X1070 Anti-Spam (IPAS) Plug-in for Outlook is designed to make reporting spam, phishing, or virus emails quick and easy. Once you download and install the small program on your computer, a new toolbar will appear at the top of your Outlook email screen.
Why use Cisco's IronPort X1070 Anti-Spam Plug-In for Outlook
IronPort X1070 Anti-Spam is the campus email security and spam quarantine solution. IronPort email security appliances are touted as “the most sophisticated systems available today,” and serve to simplify and strengthen UA’s email delivery.
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: Faculty and staff
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Platform: Windows
- Cost: Free
- Computer and Software Requirements:
- Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013
- License Restrictions: Only those identified in the software or per the vendor
- Notes (Instructions & Documentation):
- Follow the setup wizard, accept defaults during the installation. DO NOT change check boxes.
- Expires: October 2017
- Support: Contact your IT support personnel or the 24/7 IT Support Center
- Website(s): Cisco IronPort