What is EndNote Citation
EndNote is a citation management tool. It allows users to create personal reference libraries, insert citations into Word, organize references, and send citations from databases into EndNote.
Why Use EndNote
Saves researchers, students and librarians time in organizing and managing references while writing.
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Condition
- Eligibility: UA students, faculty and staff
- Version: EndNote 20
- Platforms: Windows, macOS and cloud.
- Cost: Free
- Computer and Software Requirements: From https://endnote.com/product-details/compatibility :
- Order/Download: Visit EndNote Download for cloud use or desktop download
- License Restrictions: Sharing a license with other users is not allowed under the license agreement.
- Notes (Instructions & Documentation)
- Expires: 07/31 each year
- Support: Clarivate Tech support (24/5): +1-800-336-4474 Option 4, followed by option 1.
- A selection of short videos is available on this page: https://endnote.com/
- Fact sheets and infographic: https://endnote.com/materials
- Exhaustive list of training materials and videos: https://clarivate.com/webofsciencegroup/support/endnote/
- YouTube – EndNote Training: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdTDZ4RUT9Jl81oRhpEIIxA