What is Microsoft Imagine Academy?
Microsoft Imagine Academy provides students and educators with industry aligned curricula and certifications to build competencies and validate skills for high-demand technologies. Students gain valuable skills for college and careers that will help them succeed in a tech-driven economy.
*Not available to UA retirees*
Provides on-demand, industry-recognized courses and certifications in the following areas:
- Computer Science
- Learn coding skills based on the latest tools and technologies.
- IT Infrastructure
- Develop in-demand skills in IT administration and cloud platform solutions.
- Data Science
- Get an introduction to data science concepts and tools.
- Master the Microsoft Office applications in demand in today’s workplace.
How to Access the Microsoft Imagine Academy
- Select Login
- Select Work or School Account Option
- At Sign in enter UA Email Address click Next
- Select Work or school account (if this screen pops up again)
- Now login with UA credentials (UANet ID and password)
- Use prompts for NetID +
- Enter Member ID and Program Key where required