What Is Sophos
Sophos Endpoint Protection makes it simple to secure your Windows, Mac and Linux systems against malware and advanced threats, such as targeted attacks. Enforce your web, application, device and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
Student Eligibility Changes Effective May 2018
Students can download any anti-virus product. For those interested in Sophos information and where to dowload the FREE Home version visit Sophos Home.
Home Use for Faculty and Staff
For Faculty and Staff not on a University supported device you can now download the FREE Home version of Sophos. For more information and to download, visit Sophos Home.
Retirees are NOT eligible for the Campus License, but can download the FREE Sophos Home version.
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: Faculty and staff: University IT professionals will install Sophos Endpoint Protection on University-owned computers.
- Version: 10.3 Windows, 9x for Mac, 9 for Linux, 3.1.2 for Pure Message for Exchange, 10 for Sophos Bootable Anti-Virus, and 5.2.1 / 5.2.1 R2 for Sophos Enterprise Manager
- Platform: Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista), Mac, Linux, Pure Message for Exchange
- Cost: Free
- Contact your local IT department/staff for download information. If you do not have a local IT unit, contact the Information Security Office (ISO) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Professionals - contact the ISO if you have any questions
- Sophos Enterprise Console Subscription
- Subscribe to AVUS and Download Sophos Enterprise Manager (For UA Departmental Net Managers Only)